Check out the New Blog Here!

Click on "Bliss Habits" and let me know what you think!

Friday, April 23, 2010

A Little Passion and A Little Mouse

PASSION -a fervent or extravagant fondness, enthusiasm, or desire for anything; experience of strong love or sexual desire. [Passion Week begins here. Click for this week's Bliss Initiatives.]






Woo Hoo!! Heading to the land of Mouse today! My dear Sweetie surprised me with a little Disneyland getaway for this weekend! I did not put Disneyland specifically on my Birthday Passion List but you may have noticed number 20 on my list is Fairy Dust. What this means to me is I have a passion for suspending reality. I am always interested in kicking wonder up a notch and Disney is a great place to do just that. It is so easy to get ultra serious and forget the magic in living. A passion for fairy dust reminds me not to take the wonder for granted.


Being whisked off for the weekend does mean that my posts will be happening in absentia so please forgive me if I don't respond to comments for a while! I promise I will come back all invigorated, passionate and ready for a whimsical week! See you back here "live" next Wednesday.



Next Post: An Occasional Burst of Passion Revisited


Have something to say about Passion? 
Written a a fun post about your passionate exploits? 
This is the place to share it! 
New and old favorite posts and essays are welcome here!
I have something to say about Passion!



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.




My 13 bliss virtues are  
 [Click on any virtue to see all the Everyday 
Bliss Posts on the topic.]




6 comments:

  1. EEEK!! What a WONDERFUL surprise!! Oh, fun, fun, fun...enjoy every single minute of it (and then a few for me!)!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great trip! Do tell us all about it, I've never been to Disney :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you will have so much fun! If you are able, try to visit Tinkerbell's fairy grotto at dusk (or after dark.) The little lights twinkling in the windows of the tiny fairy village lining the water-ways surrounding the grotto are so dear. And please tell Tinkerbell I say "hello" and send her my best regards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you "very so much" (the construct I stole from my 3 year old!) for your comments! I reply to every comment. I will ALWAYS reply over here on the blog so if you haven't heard from directly please do check back here. If you become a Disqus member you will be automatically updated via email as well!

Start Building YOUR Empire Today!

Empire Building Kit

Legal Stuff

Bottom Line: Don't steal. Stealing isn't nice and it is also illegal.

© Kathy Sprinkle and Everyday Kathy, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Everyday Kathy with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Ben Franklin's 13 Virtues

  • 1. TEMPERANCE - Eat not to dullness; drink not to elevation.
  • 2. SILENCE - Speak not what may benefit others or yourself; avoid trifling conversation.
  • 3. ORDER - Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time.
  • 4. RESOLUTION - Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.
  • 5. FRUGALITY - Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself; i.e. waste nothing.
  • 6. INDUSTRY - Lose no time; be always employ'd in something useful; cut off all unnecessary actions.
  • 7. SINCERITY - Use no hurtful deceit; think innocently and justly, and if you speak, speak accordingly.
  • 8. JUSTICE - Wrong none by doing injuries, or omitting the benefits that are your duty.
  • 9. MODERATION - Avoid extreams; forbear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve.
  • 10. CLEANLINESS - Tolerate no uncleanliness in body, cloaths or habitation.
  • 11. TRANQUILITY - Be not disturbed at trifles, or at accidents common or unavoidable.
  • 12. CHASTITY - Rarely use venery but for health or offspring, never to dullness, weakness, or to the injury of your own or another's peace or reputation.
  • 13. HUMILITY - Imitate Jesus and Socrates.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails