Let me know what you think and also if you think something is missing!!!
Check out the New Blog Here!
Click on "Bliss Habits" and let me know what you think!
Bottom Line: Don't steal. Stealing isn't nice and it is also illegal.
© Kathy Sprinkle and Everyday Kathy, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Everyday Kathy with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Ben Franklin's 13 Virtues
- 1. TEMPERANCE - Eat not to dullness; drink not to elevation.
- 2. SILENCE - Speak not what may benefit others or yourself; avoid trifling conversation.
- 3. ORDER - Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time.
- 4. RESOLUTION - Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.
- 5. FRUGALITY - Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself; i.e. waste nothing.
- 6. INDUSTRY - Lose no time; be always employ'd in something useful; cut off all unnecessary actions.
- 7. SINCERITY - Use no hurtful deceit; think innocently and justly, and if you speak, speak accordingly.
- 8. JUSTICE - Wrong none by doing injuries, or omitting the benefits that are your duty.
- 9. MODERATION - Avoid extreams; forbear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve.
- 10. CLEANLINESS - Tolerate no uncleanliness in body, cloaths or habitation.
- 11. TRANQUILITY - Be not disturbed at trifles, or at accidents common or unavoidable.
- 12. CHASTITY - Rarely use venery but for health or offspring, never to dullness, weakness, or to the injury of your own or another's peace or reputation.
- 13. HUMILITY - Imitate Jesus and Socrates.