Check out the New Blog Here!

Click on "Bliss Habits" and let me know what you think!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Surprise! We are getting to know you!

SURPRISE - A sudden feeling of wonder or astonishment; to come upon or discover suddenly and unexpectedly. [Click here for this week's Bliss Initiatives]


O.K. so not all of you!! Totally not possible in one little post, but after sharing some things about me yesterday (oh and if you want more, I shared 8 additional surprising things over on Everyday Mommy today) I have decided I want to share about my readers. In a completely random approach (used random number generator to select) I picked three of my followers and am doing a little "getting to know you" feature here today. 




I have never visited Jennifer's website before today and I am clear that has been my loss. Sadly, today she shares about her Aunt's passing and the pussy willow painting she has dedicated to her. Sadness aside I am amazed and delighted by her absolutely gorgeous art work and thoughtful way of expressing herself. I have immediately signed up to follow her blog and will be visiting her Art Shop as soon as I am done with this post!



This Everyday Bliss follower is the charming Ms. Baby Plan who blogs to help de-stress about her wishes to conceive. She is eager and curious on all motherhood issues and happily receives advice and all good luck wishes! In between all her hopeful mommy musings she blogs about fashion and fitness. She is really great at responding to all comments and returns blog visits so if you are interested in a terrific bloggy friend do visit!  

I can not say enough nice things about this next lovely blogger.  First of all how can EVERYDAY Kathy NOT love another blogger with Everyday in their name, but what makes this corner of the blogosphere so special is Everyday Goddess's weekly blog feature (click for this week's Goddess Awards). She tells how she regularly reads over 200 blogs and in her weekly Goddess Awards she highlights the best of what she has read. Every week she picks some terrific finds. whenever I don't have time to read my own blogroll I just head over to her place and find the top spots of the week.  Why don't you check it out now!

Just a small sampling of the Everyday Bliss readership! Thank you to the three of you and for everyone who did not get featured here. I appreciate the diversity of the Everyday Bliss fans and truly appreciate the fact that you continue to stop by my little place in cyber space.

If you comment today, tell me please, how did you come to follow Everyday Bliss?

Next Post: I'm not telling... it is a surprise!


My 13 bliss virtues are 
joy, order, creativity, passion, whimsy, serenity, inquiry, community, 
romance, gratitude, moxie, humility, and surprise.



This week we are studying Surprise. Next week it is Hiatus week and after that, Joy.

7 comments:

  1. Oddly, I don't remember! I know I stayed as soon as I found you, though! OH! I think it was through the One World One Heart event! (maybe). Or maybe it was before that. I don't know! It seems like forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful surprise - for the bloggers themselves and for your readers. It's always nice to be able to meet new and talented people. Everyone has something unique to offer! :) At first I didn't remember how I found your blog - but then I saw that Jingle comments and it dawned on me...I read her post on being a guest blogger here. Hurray for Jingle! :) I'm so happy I found you. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kathy! Thank you so much! I am always glad to feel the positive energy around here!
    I love how you make a conscious decision to feel your bliss Everyday!
    And if I may, I'm sending you my Blissings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just now visiting your blog and am finding it quite interesting. Will come back and nose around some more!!! Thanks for being a follower on my blog. Hope you will visit often....although I don't think mine is nearly so interesting and entertaining as yours! Cheri's Chatter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you on MBC I believe I now have you bookmarked and enjoy checking in on you! :-) ~Kimberly

    www.stinkerpinker.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so, so much for featuring me! Wow, I am super happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kathy. I can't quite remember how I came to run across your blog, but I'm here. Probably LBS.

    Congrats to all those who were mentioned. I will be on my way to check them out as soon as I'm finished here. There is quite the positive energy here and I love to be able to find that in cyberspace. It's everywhere I guess.

    Have a great weekend. See you at the tea party.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you "very so much" (the construct I stole from my 3 year old!) for your comments! I reply to every comment. I will ALWAYS reply over here on the blog so if you haven't heard from directly please do check back here. If you become a Disqus member you will be automatically updated via email as well!

Start Building YOUR Empire Today!

Empire Building Kit

Legal Stuff

Bottom Line: Don't steal. Stealing isn't nice and it is also illegal.

© Kathy Sprinkle and Everyday Kathy, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Everyday Kathy with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Ben Franklin's 13 Virtues

  • 1. TEMPERANCE - Eat not to dullness; drink not to elevation.
  • 2. SILENCE - Speak not what may benefit others or yourself; avoid trifling conversation.
  • 3. ORDER - Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time.
  • 4. RESOLUTION - Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.
  • 5. FRUGALITY - Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself; i.e. waste nothing.
  • 6. INDUSTRY - Lose no time; be always employ'd in something useful; cut off all unnecessary actions.
  • 7. SINCERITY - Use no hurtful deceit; think innocently and justly, and if you speak, speak accordingly.
  • 8. JUSTICE - Wrong none by doing injuries, or omitting the benefits that are your duty.
  • 9. MODERATION - Avoid extreams; forbear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve.
  • 10. CLEANLINESS - Tolerate no uncleanliness in body, cloaths or habitation.
  • 11. TRANQUILITY - Be not disturbed at trifles, or at accidents common or unavoidable.
  • 12. CHASTITY - Rarely use venery but for health or offspring, never to dullness, weakness, or to the injury of your own or another's peace or reputation.
  • 13. HUMILITY - Imitate Jesus and Socrates.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails