GRATITUDE - warmly or deeply appreciative of kindness or benefits received; very thankful. [Gratitude week begins here. Click for this week's Bliss Initiatives.]
Yesterday I told you I was going to start a Gratitude Mingle... but I've decided to wait and give more time to the big Heifer.org pig giveaway! Tell your friends, tell your sisters, sweeties, brothers neighbors... share some gratitude and you can win a pig! For complete details go here! Multiple entries are allowed and encouraged!
Today I am grateful for:
- The coffee that was on my bedside table when I woke up - Thanks Sweetie!
- Summer has found its way to California
- A healthy three year old girl
- A pot of leftover rice - I LOVE rice!
- A shower ALL ALONE and a tubby with my girl
- New and old bloggy friends
- A bag of starburst jellybeans in the cupboard
Yes (as my good friend M. said)
"I want to win me some pig!
Next post: Something grateful!
My 13 bliss virtues are joy, order, creativity, passion, whimsy, serenity, inquiry, community, romance, gratitude, moxie, humility, and surprise.
This week we are studying Gratitude. Next up is Moxie Week.