Check out the New Blog Here!

Click on "Bliss Habits" and let me know what you think!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"Show and Tell" - three year old style!

HIATUS - a break or interruption in the continuity of a work, series, action, etc.

Hey there all!! I am trying to put together some fun graphs to show you my "progress" during this Everyday Bliss project but it is taking far longer then I expected so I've decided to share my girl's drawings & "show and tell" to pass the time! Enjoy... I'll be back with those numbers soon.

Take it away Sweets:

Photobucket

"This is a picture of you and me mommy.
 I am singing and you are very so happy"



Photobucket

"This is Lillian. Lillian is my best friend. 
She makes me laugh."



Photobucket

"This is Tinkerbell flying. I will fly when I am a fairy. 
I'm going to be a fairy when I grow up. I will be little."


I interviewed Sweets over on the Everyday Mommy blog today if you care to hear more from her. Here is a sample:

What do you want to be when you grow up?
An alligator. An alligator sounds like fun to me.

Is there anything I should tell the people who are going to read this?
You are really going to love it!

Do you have anything you would like to Show and Tell today?
Next Post: The Ultimate Bliss Tally!


My 13 bliss virtues are 
joy, order, creativity, passion, whimsy, serenity, inquiry, community, 
romance, gratitude, moxie, humility, and surprise.



This week it is Hiatus week and after that
 the series begins again with Joy.



6 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy and thanks for visiting and following Scrubby Bush. I'm drowning in "life" at present so this is a quick stop by, but I must say I found the drawings delightful and the bliss virtues well worth considering so I'm following you too but at this point cannot promise to be here daily. Great to know you. Cheers Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up to Keepin' Company Thursday. I am now following you. I would love for you to write a post about Keepin' Company Thursday or just copy and paste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute.

    I am ever amazed how my 4 year old cousin can make a few swirls on a page into the whole family just by believing in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too cute!!!

    Just stopping by to say hi. I am your newest follower from Buzz on By Thursdays. I am following your other blog 'Everyday Mommy' too.

    Hope you'll swing by my blog and follow me back.

    --Tabitha
    www.bsandgl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest thing ever! Your daughter has personality - and very lofty goals. I don't have anything to show today but I did work on a new painting. It's ALMOST finished. :) When it is, then I shall show it. Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love, love, love kid drawings. So sweet to share with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you "very so much" (the construct I stole from my 3 year old!) for your comments! I reply to every comment. I will ALWAYS reply over here on the blog so if you haven't heard from directly please do check back here. If you become a Disqus member you will be automatically updated via email as well!

Start Building YOUR Empire Today!

Empire Building Kit

Legal Stuff

Bottom Line: Don't steal. Stealing isn't nice and it is also illegal.

© Kathy Sprinkle and Everyday Kathy, 2009-2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Everyday Kathy with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Ben Franklin's 13 Virtues

  • 1. TEMPERANCE - Eat not to dullness; drink not to elevation.
  • 2. SILENCE - Speak not what may benefit others or yourself; avoid trifling conversation.
  • 3. ORDER - Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time.
  • 4. RESOLUTION - Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.
  • 5. FRUGALITY - Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself; i.e. waste nothing.
  • 6. INDUSTRY - Lose no time; be always employ'd in something useful; cut off all unnecessary actions.
  • 7. SINCERITY - Use no hurtful deceit; think innocently and justly, and if you speak, speak accordingly.
  • 8. JUSTICE - Wrong none by doing injuries, or omitting the benefits that are your duty.
  • 9. MODERATION - Avoid extreams; forbear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve.
  • 10. CLEANLINESS - Tolerate no uncleanliness in body, cloaths or habitation.
  • 11. TRANQUILITY - Be not disturbed at trifles, or at accidents common or unavoidable.
  • 12. CHASTITY - Rarely use venery but for health or offspring, never to dullness, weakness, or to the injury of your own or another's peace or reputation.
  • 13. HUMILITY - Imitate Jesus and Socrates.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails